Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Katz Application  (Read 412 times)

Katz

[ACCEPTED] Katz Application
« on: April 07, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »
First Name: Natty
Last Name: Katz
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Machine Gunner

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198012139690

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: On off for about a year or two, mostly off.
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No.
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I had a great time learning in this unit a few months back, thankfully I have some more free time now.

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot, fighter pilot, combat engineer or medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: N/A

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes.

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes.

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Sundays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT) or Saturdays at 2000 EST (0100 GMT)?: Yes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:25:15 PM by SSG Biggs »

Katz

Re: Katz Application
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »
Just wanted to add I had almost finished OSUT (3/4) in my last tenure and would like to respectfully ask if I could go straight back in to OSUT (0/4) if accepted.

No worries if not just wanted to streamline as I do remember the basics vividly.

Biggs

Re: [S-1 Flag] Katz Application
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 09:00:36 AM »
Mr Katz,

Since you started training with us last time around, I am flagging this up for S-1 to see if they need to process you back in to the unit and can get you back into training.

Be advised that your prior training may be disregarded and you may have to redo most of your training.

Respectfully,

SSG Biggs
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

Whitacre

Re: [S-1 Flag] Katz Application
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 04:27:23 PM »
Mr. Katz,

I am glad to see you are interested in returning to the 506th. Unfortunately, due to the fact that training was uncompleted previously, you will have to started again in the training pipeline from a RCT.

Do not let this deter you, as I'm sure training will prove to be a breeze this time around.

Good luck

Respectfully,
1LT Whitacre
Personnel Officer

Biggs

Re: [ACCEPTED] Katz Application
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 06:27:48 PM »
Mr Katz

Application accepted. You will need to go through the training pipeline from the beginning. Please refer to your Welcome Aboard message if you need further guidance.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch.

Welcome back, Recruit.

SSG Biggs
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

Katz

Re: [ACCEPTED] Katz Application
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 06:40:01 AM »
No worries,  thank you both.