Author Topic: question SIR  (Read 3251 times)

2face

question SIR
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:52:26 AM »
i downloaded all mods, is there any additional mods i need besides the ones in the list and do i use steam  or armaholic SIR

WO1 (Ret) Muller

• 153A Rotary Wing Aviator
  • Retired
Re: question SIR
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:55:47 AM »
You will NEVER use Steam or any other site for Official Mods. The mod links are included in the recruiting message you should've received on the forum.

Also, your current CoC as per recruiting SOP is 1st Lt Barba. As such, any questions regarding mods or other unit related issues should be directed towards him.

Good luck.
M. MULLER
WO1, USA
Retired

1st Lt (Ret) Barba

• 11F3B Fighter Pilot
  • Retired
Re: question SIR
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 10:40:40 AM »
i downloaded all mods, is there any additional mods i need besides the ones in the list and do i use steam  or armaholic SIR

Recruit Baxter, the only mods you are required to have are located in the private message in your messages titled "Welcome Message". The only Armaholic links you were sent were for CUP Terrains Core and CUP Terrains Maps, which was just providing other options to yourself in choosing which website to download them from. Once you have all the mods I sent you installed and in working order, I recommend not installing or messing around with any outside mods in order to ensure your mods stay current and non-corrupted for official training's/FTX's. If you have any further questions please simply send me a private message before creating any more threads here in The Duty Room.

-1st Lt Barba
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel
C. BARBA
1st Lt, USAF
Retired