Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] P. Ward Application  (Read 234 times)

P. Ward

[ACCEPTED] P. Ward Application
« on: January 16, 2019, 06:54:58 AM »
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Ward
Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Infantry

ArmA III Player ID: 76561197972586833

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: I have been playing Arma III for about 5 years, as well as ArmA II and Arma before that.
Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No. I have never been a part of any ArmA III gaming unit or clan.
Why do you want to join the 506th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I want to Join the 506thIR RU because I want to be a part of a large scale and organized MilSim group that aspires to create a realistic and fun environment for its players. I have been looking for an active and organized MilSim group for a long time however, my irregular work schedule has made finding a group that can participate in and still have to do everyday tasks and have time with my wife impossible. Recently, my schedule has changed and I have time on the weekends to play while still being able to accomplish everything I want to accomplish. I have spent years watching different ArmA (I, II and III) MilSim operations performed by various different clans and recently came across Jester814’s videos. I viewed a multitude of his videos and I was impressed by the 506thIR RU.

If you have elected either rotary wing pilot, fighter pilot, combat engineer or medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: I understand.

Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: I understand and own ArmA III Apex DLC.

Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: omegapaintballteam@yahoo.com

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 506th realism unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: I understand the provided definition of realism gaming and am willing to abide by it.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: I have read and understand the requirements. I will give advanced notice if I cannot make a session for whatever reason.

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Sundays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT) or Saturdays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT)?: I understand this unit works in the EST time zoneI understand this unit works in the EST time zone and prefer Sundays at 2000 EST.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:03:19 AM by TSgt Minatozaki »

MSgt Minatozaki

• 1Z371 Tactical Air Control Party
  • Combat Element
Re: [ACCEPTED] P. Ward Application
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:04:05 AM »
RCT P. Ward,

Congratulations, your application has been accepted.

Within the next 30 minutes, you will receive a private message with instructions to get you set up.

Thank you and welcome aboard Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,
TSgt Minatozaki
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel
L. MINATOZAKI
MSgt, USAF
Reserve Platoon, 1-506 Infantry