Author Topic: Im looking to join.  (Read 5260 times)

J.Sullivan

Im looking to join.
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:12:38 AM »
Hello,

I joined the 15th a long time ago and was not really pleased. I didn't get any training, classes were always full and no one really helped in any way shape or form, I would always get left behind while getting gear. I really would like to be apart of a realism unit and get the proper training and terms. My family has military history and since past injury's kept me from going in any branch, i would like to know and learn more. Also i love all things military like my late father did and would like to do this not only for the experience but also in memory to him. My name is James, I'm 35 and got plenty of free time.

SFC (Ret) George

• 11BO4 Infantryman
  • Retired
Re: Im looking to join.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 12:58:10 AM »
James,

If you are still a member of the 15th, resign and after it is processed, fill out an application with us.  We'll get you trained.

SGT George
R. GEORGE
SFC, USA
Retired

J.Sullivan

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 02:48:25 AM »
i couldnt find the application for the 506th and ill look into how to leave the 15th. It would be much appreciated if i could get a link. Thank you for the fast reply.

J.Sullivan

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 02:52:27 AM »
never mind found the application.

J.Sullivan

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 03:49:29 AM »
i am no longer in the 15th. It seems they removed me for not being active, ill add a note to my application.