Author Topic: My Writing Blog  (Read 5163 times)

O'Dette

My Writing Blog
« on: June 10, 2015, 10:07:37 AM »
Hey, warriors.

I decided to put up this thread so I could introduce you guys to the writing blog I've been using. Today, I just finished the latest episode in a series I've been working on, so I figured that this was the best time to put this up.

I want to use this thread to give news on the blog, as well as discuss what's written there. Please understand that I posted this in the Day Room for a reason: I want to get constructive criticism. It helps me become a better writer and encourages me to keep writing.

So, without further ado: http://odettewriting.blogspot.com/

MAJ (Ret) Hayes

• 11A Infantry Officer
  • Retired
Re: My Writing Blog
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:30 PM »
PV2 O'Dette, this post was moved by me the general discussion area of the forums. It does not belong in the Day Room which is a forum reserved for serious discussion pertaining to the 506th and it's activities. While this thread and blog may be interesting it is a personal endeavor.
P. HAYES
MAJ, USA
Retired

O'Dette

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 03:14:30 PM »
PV2 O'Dette, this post was moved by me the general discussion area of the forums. It does not belong in the Day Room which is a forum reserved for serious discussion pertaining to the 506th and it's activities. While this thread and blog may be interesting it is a personal endeavor.

Understood, Major. I apologize for the inconvenience.

SSG (Ret) Cast

• 11B Infantryman
  • Retired
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 04:43:11 PM »
Followed you on it, pretty interesting reads :) Keep it up.
L. CAST
SSG, USA
Retired

O'Dette