Author Topic: TFAR/help  (Read 1807 times)

pelton

TFAR/help
« on: October 26, 2016, 12:04:26 PM »
Cant seem to get the TFAR plugin going for TeamSpeak. I've got the rest of the mods going and I've followed the tutorial video but I guess the mod files for TFAR have changed a lil since the video.

K. Gaudet

Re: TFAR/help
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 12:27:18 PM »
All credit to 1st Lt Soto.

EDIT:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6puOb8ZX4wlJU4SyMDviyCjgUkBg

It would appear some are still having issues with TFAR's auto plugin installer.  For your convenience, I have made a small zip folder here with the plugins and sound folder you need if for some reason the installer continues to fail on the install.  Inside that .zip file is a folder called "radio-sounds" and two .dll's called task_force_radio_win64.dll and task_force_radio_win32.dll .  Take all three of these things and drop them into your TS plugins folder.

Good evening troopers:

The latest update to TFAR has a slightly more involved installation than a simple overwrite of the @task_radio_folder.  Follow these steps:

1. Exit and close TeamSpeak 3

2. Go to your TeamSpeak 3 directory ( by default C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client or C:\Program Files(x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client )

3. Open the plugins folder and delete: radio-sounds, radio-sounds-old, radio-sounds-new, task_force_radio_win64.dll, task_force_radio_win32.dll

4. Go back to your ArmA 3 directory and delete your @task_force_radio folder and replace with the new one from the current mod pack

5. Open the new @task_force_radio folder and open the teamspeak folder

6. Run the executable in that folder to install the latest plugins

7. Turn on TeamSpeak and start the plugins under the settings menu and plugins (ctrl+shift+p for short)

pelton

Re: TFAR/help
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 01:49:06 PM »
Got it, thank you.